Stop payments should be requested if the payroll check has been lost or stolen.

If an employee loses their paper payroll check, or it has been stolen, complete a stop payment request form. A manual replacement check will be processed once confirmation is received from the bank that the check has not been cashed. The replacement check can be added to their next paycheck if the employee agrees to wait.