Financial Services is the umbrella unit at Washington University in St. Louis that encompasses all business units under the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
Students and parents seeking information on student accounts, billing statements and other Student Accounting topics can find contact information here.
The Financial Services leadership team includes:
- Amy Kweskin – Vice Chancellor for Finance & Chief Financial Officer
- Brianne Burcke – Associate Chancellor for Finance & Chief of Staff
- Jason Burg – Assistant Vice Chancellor – Financial Information Systems
- Mary Campbell – Associate Vice Chancellor for Real Estate
- Joe Gindhart – Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance & Director of Sponsored Projects Accounting
- Amye Kim – Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance & Treasurer
- Angie Leahy – Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance & Controller
- Linda Specker – Director of Shared Services
- Tim Thornton – Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance – Planning & Budgets
For contact information and organization charts, click on the links below.
- Chief Financial Officer, Office of
- Controller’s Office
- Financial Information Systems
- Financial Planning & Budgets
- Shared Business Services Hub
- Sponsored Projects Accounting
- Treasury Services