All university sponsored or supported international travel must comply with the university’s International Travel Policy. This policy covers travel outside of the United States or within an U.S. territory (e.g., Puerto Rico). A key component of this policy is the requirement to record travel itineraries via MyTrips. See the Global Engagement website ( for details about the MyTrips registry and other travel resources.