Monthly billing statements are available online to students and authorized users.
Students are billed for tuition, fees, and housing per semester, prior to the beginning of that semester. In an effort to support sustainability, Washington University has implemented a 100% paperless bill environment. Students must pay the amount due less anticipated financial assistance, monthly payment plan amounts (Installment Payment Plans) or Partners in Education with Parents (PEP) installment arrangements. If payment is not received by the date specified on the bill, a monthly finance charge will be assessed.
Students have the ability to view their bill online through WebSTAC (Students). Students may grant access to another party (such as a parent or other payer) to view their online billing statement by adding them in their profile in WebSTAC/Billing & Bear Bucks/Pay-View My Bill/Parent/Other User IDs.
Parent/Other Users have the ability to view their student’s bill online through CASHNet (Parent/Other Users). The Student Accounting office complies with FERPA and will only discuss an account with the student, unless the student has authorized other users.
Questions about charges on your student bill should be directed to the offices listed below.
- Student Accounting — (314) 935-5274 or Student.Billing@wustl.edu
- Student Financial Services — (314) 935-5900 or Financial@wustl.edu
- Student Health Insurance — Contact Student Health Services at email@example.com
- Housing charges — Contact Residential Life at (314) 935-5050
- Parking permits and fines — Contact Parking & Transportation at (314) 935-5601
- Campus Card Services — Contact Campus Card Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library fines — Contact Olin Library at (314) 935-5420
- Other questions — Contact Student Accounting at (314) 935-5274, (800) 758-0050 or email@example.com